Academic Resource Center
As part of Indiana Tech's commitment to helping students achieve academic success, the College of Professional Studies has established an Academic Resource Center at the Indianapolis and Elskhart campuses. Students in the Fort Wayne area have access to these services through the McMillen Library on the Fort Wayne campus.
McMillen Library is located in the Andorfer Commons
Library hours are:
Mon-Thurs: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sun: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
These database guides help to navigate the electronic databases available on the McMillen Library Web site. These databases include newspaper, magazine and journal articles that can aid in your research.
Procedures for Make-Up Exams at Indiana Tech
· Contact Eric Shearer in the CPS office at 260-422-5561 x 2204 or EMShearer@indianatech.edu.
· Exams and cover sheets should be submitted in person. In the event this cannot happen, the exam and cover sheet should be emailed to EMShearer@indianatech.edu.
· The cover sheet can be accessed through the following link: https://foresite.indianatech.edu/CPS/Operations/Pages/default.aspx and select Make-up examination cover sheet.
· All fields on the cover sheet must be completed.
· E-mail this as an attachment with exam.
· Students should call Eric Shearer at 260-422-5561 x 2204 or stop in the CPS office, located in the Cunningham building, to schedule the date of the make-up exam.
· The exam will be administered in McMillen Library located in the Andorfer Commons.
Hours available for testing in the library are:
Monday/Wednesday 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Please note: There will be no Saturday test proctoring between May 1st and August 31st.
· Students must bring a photo I.D. (driver's license or student I.D.) to the exam.
· Cell phones must be left at the library desk.
· No student is allowed to leave during the exam for any reason. Example: restroom, phone call or to go to their car.
APA Format for Research Papers
Use the links below for helpful information and tips about the APA Style Format. One of our favorite links is the Purdue OWL site!