McMillen Library is located in the Andorfer Commons
Library hours are:
Mon-Thurs: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sun: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Procedures for Make-Up Exams at Indiana Tech
· Contact Eric Shearer at 260-422-5561 x 2204 or EMShearer@indianatech.edu.
· Exams and cover sheets should be submitted in person. In the event this cannot happen, the exam and cover sheet should be emailed to EMShearer@indianatech.edu.
· Cover sheet: Select Make-up examination cover sheet.
· All fields on the cover sheet must be completed.
· E-mail this as an attachment with exam.
· Call Eric Shearer at 260-422-5561 x 2204 or stop in the CPS office to schedule the date of the make-up exam.
· The exam will be administered in McMillen Library located in the Academic Center.
Hours available for testing in the library are:
Monday/Wednesday 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Please note: There will be no Saturday test proctoring between May 1st and August 31st.
· Must bring a photo I.D. (driver's license or student I.D.) to the exam.
· Cell phones must be left at the library desk.
· No student is allowed to leave during the exam for any reason. Example: restroom, phone call, or to go to their car.
Use the links below for helpful information and tips about the APA Style Format. One of our favorite links is the Purdue OWL site!